- Unsure of what education you need? Click the button below for instructions on how to verify your Wisconsin CE Credits.
2019-2020 CE Courses:
- Course 1 – Wisconsin Listing Contracts
- Course 2 – Wisconsin Offers to Purchase
- Course 3 – Wisconsin New Developments
- Course 4– Ethics and Best Practices
- Course 5 – Wisconsin Real Estate Law and Practices
- Course 6 – Wisconsin Real Estate Transactions
LARA will offer all 6 classes live yearly
- Unsure of what education you need? Click the button below for instructions on how to verify your Minnesota CE Credits.
The Department of Commerce requires all real estate salespersons and all real estate brokers to successfully complete 30 hours of approved real estate continuing education during their initial license period and during each succeeding 24-month license period. At least 15 of the 30 credit hours must be completed during the first 12 months of the 24-month licensing period.
A minimum of 30 credit hours of approved courses each 2-year license period must include:
- 1 credit hour from a class or classes in the area of fair housing, each 2-year license period;
- 1 credit hour per licensing period from a class or classes in the area of agency law, each 2-year license period;
- The annual assigned required module hours as part of the credit hours each licensing year. Required module titles* and credit hours are subject to change each year.
LARA will offer the annual assigned required module hours yearly.