- Before you submit a listing, please double check the Profile Sheet to make sure the price, address, list date, and expiration date match the contract.
- Listings can be mailed, faxed, or dropped off at the Association office.
- All Profile Sheets must be accompanied by the first and last page of the listing contract. Any change to the original listing must be submitted on a change form accompanied by an amendment.
- All unshaded fields are mandatory. Zeros are not allowed except in certain cases wherein an explanation must follow in the remarks.
- Any listing submitted by 9:15 a.m. is guaranteed to be entered that day unless data is incorrect or incomplete on the profile sheet. In that case, the profile sheet will be faxed back or we will call you directly. Your listing is considered submitted when, and only when, the correct information is received. It will then be entered in the order it was received.
- Your listing is considered late if submitted after 72 hours of all signatures and a late letter will be sent to the Broker.
PLEASE NOTE: Staff is not allowed per NAR policy to add or change anything on Profile Sheets.
REALTOR® TOUR OF HOMES:
- Tour takes place every Wednesday from 9:30-2:00. Tours alternate between Northside and Southside properties. The current dividing line between North and South Tour is I-90. Exceptions:
- Holiday Heights and Mayfair Addition are on North Tour.
- Burns, Bangor, Washington, Hamilton, Barre, and any townships east of these are considered "optional," meaning the listing company can choose either tour week in order to best market the property.
- All of French Island is included in South tour.
- Tours must be submitted to the Association Office by 3 p.m. on the Tuesday before Tour Day.
- All Tours will be posted via the message board on flexMLS by 5 o'clock on Tuesday indicating the addresses of properties on tour for the next day.
- Properties must be entered in flexMLS in order to be included on Tour. You must submit your listings to MLS by 9:15 a.m. on Tuesday if they aren't presently in the system. If this deadline isn't met, the property may not be put on tour.
SUNDAY OPEN HOUSE DIRECTORY:
- Properties do not need to be entered in the MLS to be included in the Sunday Open House Directory. Simply leave the MLS# field blank if the property is not entered in the system.
- All ads must be received at the Association Office (not at The Tribune) by 3:00 pm on Wednesday. Only the allotted space is allowed (200 characters). The Directory is not an advertising media; hence, you can describe only the amenities of the home in the ad. Do not include the price, host/hostess name, contact info, or promotions in the ad.
- Please proof your ad for spelling errors and clarity.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation of your submission, please call the Association Office to verify that it was submitted.
- Always check your ad one last time in the Thursday proof sheet that The Tribune sends to each office.
- Click here to submit your Open House